The following methods allow you to book travel for your minor if they are traveling on their own:
Online - Visit united.com Do the following:
- You can change the default setting from 1 to zero using the advanced search function.
- Next, choose the number of children you wish to travel to based on their age on the day.
- After selecting the flight, click the checkout button to add the United Airlines unaccompanied minor fee of 150 USD to the total airfare.
- You can also call the number. A United Airlines reservation specialist can be reached at the phone number. A 25 USD service charge may be charged on all reservations made by phone, in addition to the airfare and
- unaccompanied minor service fees. Additional fees may apply.
- You must let the airline know where your child is going and how to greet him when he arrives.
- These details must be provided when you book your child's flight. However, if there are any changes to the schedule, you can contact United Customer Service to have it updated before the departure.
- Your child will be assigned a seat by the airline so they can receive assistance and attention from the cabin crew.
- The seat assignment can be checked 48 hours after the flight is booked.