There are numerous techniques on How To Find Ip Address For Printer On Mac. You won't need to use your computer or any other device to find the IP address if your printer has a control panel screen. We have discussed several methods for locating HP Printer IP addresses in this article. If your printer doesn't have a control panel, you can check your computer's settings or the Wi-Fi router for its IP address. Even if you don't use an HP printer, you can still use this blog because the instructions are essentially the same for all printers.
Finding The Ip Address Of An Hp Printer Via Printer's Built-In Menu
You can easily retrieve How To Find Hp Printer Ip Address if your HP Printer has a control panel screen by going to its settings. The HP Printer IP Address can be found in the printer's options, preferences, or wireless settings menu (in case of a wireless printer).
The IP Address can be found at the top of this dialogue box, but if it is not there, try looking in submenus such View Wireless Details.
The IP address is typically not programmable by the user. When you connect it to the network, the wireless router automatically assigns it.
Find the HP Printer IP Address on Your PC
You can also get the HP Printer IP Address on the computer to which it is attached if you don't have access to or don't want to look through the printer's menu.
- The IP address of an HP printer on Windows
- Select Start, then select Control Panel.
- Right-click on the model of your printer after choosing the Devices and Printers option.
- Select Properties.
- Depending on the sort of connection you have to your printer, you must now carry out the step below. You must select the Web Services option if your printer connects to the computer utilising the Web Services for Devices (WSD) technology. Your HP printer's IP address can be found in the Web services section under IP Address.
- If no Web Services tab is visible, your HP printer must be connected through a TCP/IP port. In this situation, the Printer Properties will show you where to locate your HP printer's IP address. Follow the procedures listed below to access the Printer Properties.
- Go to Devices And Printers in the Control Panel after opening it.
- Right-click on the printer option by searching for it.
- Select the Ports tab after clicking on Properties.
- The IP Address must be present in the Port box, but if it isn't, you can also find it under Configure Port.
We hope the instructions above helped you locate the IP address of your HP printer. Contact us at our HP Printer Customer Support Number if you require additional support with your HP printer.
References: Find hp printer ip address