Here There are several methods for How To Find Ip Address For Printer On Mac. You won't need to use a computer or another device to find the IP address if your printer has a control panel screen. We've gone through several methods for locating HP Printer IP addresses in this post. If your printer does not have a control panel, look for its IP address in your computer's settings or on your Wi-Fi router. You can still use this blog if you don't have an HP printer because the instructions are essentially the same for all printers.
Find an HP Printer's IP Address Using the Printer's Built-In Menu
You may immediately learn How To Find Hp Printer Ip Address if your HP Printer has a control panel screen by heading to its settings. The HP Printer IP Address can be found in the printer's options, settings, or wireless settings menu (in case of a wireless printer.
If you can't find the IP Address at the top of this dialogue box, look in submenus such as View Wireless Details.
The user cannot usually programme the IP address. When you connect to the network, the wireless router automatically assigns it.
Locate the IP address of your HP printer on your computer.
If you don't have access to the printer's menu or don't want to browse through it, you can find the HP Printer IP Address on the computer to which it is attached.
- An HP printer's Windows IP address
- After selecting Start, go to Control Panel.
- Right-click on the printer model after selecting the Devices and Printers option.
- Choosing Real Estate
- Depending on the type of connection your printer has to your computer, you must now complete the steps below. If your printer connects to your computer via Web Services for Devices (WSD), you must select the Web Services option.
- In the Web services area, the IP address of your HP printer is mentioned under IP Address.
- If the Web Services tab is not displayed, your HP printer must be connected through a TCP/IP port. In this scenario, the Printer Properties will guide you on how to locate your HP printer's IP address. Follow the steps below to view the Printer Properties.
- Navigate to Devices and Printers after launching the Control Panel.
- Right-click and search for the printer option.
- Select the Ports tab after clicking Properties.
- If the IP Address is not visible in the Port box, it can be accessed under Configure Port.
We hope the procedures above make it easier for you to find the IP address of your HP printer. If you require additional support with your HP printer, please contact us at our HP Printer Customer Support Number.
References: Find hp printer ip address