The Canon MX490 Wireless may be set up in a variety of ways on a computer. Verify sure the hardware and software of the printer and laptop are compatible. How to Fast and Easily Canon MX490 Setup. It is now simpler to install a Canon MX490 printer, even for non-technical people. Experts in the area can help with this. You can install your Canon printer with the aid of the most recent Canon printer driver. The steps for setting up a Canon MX490 printer are listed below.
Downloading and Setup the Canon MX490 Printer Driver Instructions
Canon MX490 can make your home printing experience even better by providing reliable, high-quality prints. With its stylish and easy-to-use design, this printer is perfect for any type of work in your office or at home. We will guide you through the entire installation process using step-by-step instructions and screenshots to help you Canon Pixma Mx490 Installation Download on MacOS without any difficulty. Connecting to the Canon Printer with a computer is easy. Follow these steps:
Turn on the printer.
If you have not already done so, turn on your printer. To do this, press the power button located on the front of your printer. The LED light will flash as it initializes and then turn solid when connected to a computer or other device (like a scanner).
If your MX490 does not connect wirelessly at all or if it is connecting but not printing properly, see “Setting Up Wireless Connection” below for troubleshooting tips on how to resolve these issues.
Select the network from the list.
- Select the network from the list.
- Select the network you want to connect to.
Enter the network password if needed.
- If you are using the wireless connection, enter the network password and press OK.
- If you are not using the wireless connection, enter the network password and press CANON INK SYSTEM SETUP button again to select "Finish".
Select your language and press OK.
- Select your language. Press the Language button, and then select the desired language from the menu that appears on-screen.
- If you want to change your language, repeat these steps again (selecting a different language).
Select Canon Ink System and press OK.
- Select the Canon Ink System.
- Press OK and then press OK again to select "Finish".
- Connect to the Internet with your computer and connect to the printer by selecting its IPv4 address or host name in the Address field and pressing OK button.
To connect to the printer using a wired connection, you will need to plug in your computer's USB cable into one of the two USB ports on the back of your MX490 printer. Once connected, open up iTunes or any other media software that works with music files and drag and drop any music files onto this device (note: it doesn't matter which folder you chose).
- Enter your username, password, and domain if needed in the appropriate fields, then press OK button again to continue.
- Select CANON INK SYSTEM SETUP button until the screen says "Done" and press CANON INK SYSTEM SETUP button again to select "Finish".
- Press CANON INK SYSTEM SETUP button until the screen says "Done" and press CANON INK SYSTEM SETUP button again to select "Finish".
The printer will then print a test page with the ink level displayed on it. If you do not see this message, check that you have installed all cartridges correctly and that they are connected properly.
You can now print your documents using this printer. If you have any questions about this printer or its features, please contact the Canon Customer Support. If you have any questions about this printer or its features, please contact the Canon Customer Support.
References: Canon Pixma Mx490 Driver Free Download