The Canon Pixma MG2522 printer does not have built-in Wi-Fi capabilities. It can only be connected to a computer via a USB cable. Therefore, it does not support wireless setup. To use the printer, you need to connect it directly to your computer using a USB cable. Here's a simple guide to Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup printer:
- Unbox the printer and remove all the protective materials.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
- Plug in the power cord to the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button if it doesn't turn on automatically.
- Wait for the printer to initialize and calibrate.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the printer following the instructions provided with the printer.
- Load paper into the paper tray.
- Install the printer drivers and software on your computer. You can usually do this by inserting the installation CD that came with the printer or by downloading the drivers and software from the Canon website.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, your Canon Pixma MG2522 printer is ready to use. You can start printing documents and photos by selecting the printer as the default printer on your computer and sending print jobs to it.
Remember that the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer does not support wireless connectivity. If you need wireless printing capabilities, you may need to consider a different printer model that supports Wi-Fi connectivity.